Life's unfair.
Many people say it's beautiful but that's really their outlook. I know several others who say that it sucks.
Hardly matters though, both sets will not get out alive.
In life only one thing is certain, change. Change is shiny and usually comes in circular metal pieces of varying denominations and gets you candy. And you can be absolutely certain about candy. Candy never sucks. You suck on candy.
People usually say that they know what they want to do with their lives. They give it a really cool word. Some call it 'focus', others call it 'ambition'. I call it a way to kill time by doing something that you think is worthwhile; that many others do not really care about.
There are others that seem to live for the benefit of others.Selfless. They do things to ensure that others' lives are better. Difficult for many though, because 'Greed' ensures that you waste your time on this planet by doing pointless things.
The saddest part about this article is that I can never get away with this answer for the question 'How's life?'. People don't have time to waste on my wit.
Like I said, 'Life's unfair'.
Many people say it's beautiful but that's really their outlook. I know several others who say that it sucks.
Hardly matters though, both sets will not get out alive.
In life only one thing is certain, change. Change is shiny and usually comes in circular metal pieces of varying denominations and gets you candy. And you can be absolutely certain about candy. Candy never sucks. You suck on candy.
People usually say that they know what they want to do with their lives. They give it a really cool word. Some call it 'focus', others call it 'ambition'. I call it a way to kill time by doing something that you think is worthwhile; that many others do not really care about.
There are others that seem to live for the benefit of others.Selfless. They do things to ensure that others' lives are better. Difficult for many though, because 'Greed' ensures that you waste your time on this planet by doing pointless things.
The saddest part about this article is that I can never get away with this answer for the question 'How's life?'. People don't have time to waste on my wit.
Like I said, 'Life's unfair'.
No comments:
Post a Comment