We were on a train from Denmark to Sweden when I found the urge to take a dump. Off I went scurrying to the loo. I shut the door behind me and settled down to do some 'downloading'. Five minutes into it and I hear a knocking at the door followed by some pushing. I think to myself that this must be some poor soul, really desperate to relieve himself. Not today, I say, not today. I shall enjoy this toilet till I am completely relieved, even if it means exhausting myself.
The pushing and knocking ceased and it was silence, except for the odd splashes of commode water. It was serene. It was bliss. I was thoroughly enjoying myself as you would expect from anyone who is taking an extreme dump.
I heard the knocking and pushing a second time, and this time it was harder and louder. Something told me that the door was going to budge. I would be exposed! Me! My manhood! I thought that I could reach out and prevent the door from opening by putting my hand against it. Alas, it wouldn't reach! So now, my one hand is reaching out desperately for the door, while the door is being pushed open. My other hand is helpless and one hand too less to pull up my boxers.
The door swings open. Its my roommate from my college in Denmark. Our eyes meet. My hand is still positioned like a traffic policeman saying 'Stop' to him. The atmosphere is tense. You could smell the tension in the air. Or maybe it was something else I was smelling.
There was little else to do but..... smile. So we did. He smiled at me and I back at him. I had been exposed. He shut the door behind him and left.
Now the door was open and anyone else could enter. I had to wrap things up. I wiped myself extremely quickly.
We haven't spoken about this incident since. But needless to say, I had successfully managed to put myself in an embarrassing situation and I seem to be the global idiot
No comments:
Post a Comment