I am always looking for alternate careers. I think I might have stumbled upon one
Song Censorer(ererer) - to aid teenagers to listen to hip music of the times, without messing with their minds
For eg:
Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" magically transformed to
Bees Better Have My Honey
Song Censorer(ererer) - to aid teenagers to listen to hip music of the times, without messing with their minds
For eg:
Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" magically transformed to
Bees Better Have My Honey
Yayo, yayo
Moo-la-lah
Yayo
Bees better have my honey!
Y'all should know me well enough
Bees better have my honey!
I can't do without that stuff
Im coming for your queen bee
Cravin' bigger than Bon-Bon
Bees, give me your honey
Who y'all think y'all buzzin' on?
Like bzzz, bzzz, bzzz
Bees better have my honey! x2
Bees, bees, bees better have my honey!
Yo, that bee better have my honey!
Hold up
My honey!
Yo, my honey!
That bee better have my honey!
Bees better have my honey!
Moo-la-lah
Yayo
Bees better have my honey!
Y'all should know me well enough
Bees better have my honey!
I can't do without that stuff
Im coming for your queen bee
Cravin' bigger than Bon-Bon
Bees, give me your honey
Who y'all think y'all buzzin' on?
Like bzzz, bzzz, bzzz
Bees better have my honey! x2
Bees, bees, bees better have my honey!
Yo, that bee better have my honey!
Hold up
My honey!
Yo, my honey!
That bee better have my honey!
Bees better have my honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment