Would you take a fucking look
Around, and tell me what you see,
Yes that's right, 750 million people wasting their lives on thee
I have 833 friends you tell me
But I can't seem to recall who they be
Have I actually seen them all before?
I don't think I care anymore,
Cause all I want is more,
More friends, more likes, more comments
I use them to measure my performance
In the real world
I put up pictures of home made food,
Tag it with something really lewd
Like 'hot sexy balls in garlic sauce...yummmmm'
And see thousands of likes and boy do they come
In by the dozens, and as they pour in
I seem to become popular, famous even
I post where I am going to, and I post where I am coming from
I play silly games like 'Can you guess whose bum'
I get my friends to like silly things
Like puppies, videos, new clothes, and even wedding rings
And when I do get married,
Sure as hell, you'll find me and my beloved
On FB, posing in all our glory
With a thousand comments saying 'how pretty'
And lies claiming that we were meant to be
When will the world get sick of you facebook,
You fake crook
You've stolen my time
And you know it's a crime
It's time to let the world know
And Im going to spread this message
But how do I do so
Is there any quick,cheap,way?
Post this on Facebook, you say
Eureka! And the world will continue on, onward with its silly ways
No comments:
Post a Comment